All dogs must meet the following criteria before being considered a candidate for dog daycare and boarding at The Dog Spot:
- All dogs must be at least 4 months of age.
- All dogs that are over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be up-to-date on Bordetella, Rabies, Distemper and Parvo vaccinations.
- All dogs must be in good health and free of all communicable diseases, illnesses, and parasites.
- All dogs must be friendly with humans and dogs and have never demonstrated any aggression or signs of aggression towards humans or other dogs.
- All Dog Spot pre-entry forms and veterinary vaccination documents must be submitted to The Dog Spot before my dog can partake in daycare and boarding at The Dog Spot.
- All dogs must attend at least one day of daycare at The Dog Spot before being considered a candidate for boarding at The Dog Spot.
- All dogs must come to the Dog Spot with a collar on and a handheld leash attached to the collar.