In order to keep a safe, healthy, and fun environment for you cat, all cats must meet the following criteria for boarding at The Cat Pad:
- All cats must be at least two months of age.
- All cats must be spayed/neutered after 6 months of age.
- All cats must be current on RV and FVRCP vaccinations.
- All cats must be in good health, free of communicable diseases, illnesses, and parasites.
- All cats must be able to be handled (not feral).
- All Cat Pad pre-entry forms and veterinary vaccine verifications must be completed, submitted, and approved.
- All cats must enter and exit the building and their boarding room in a safe and secure cat carrier, provided by the guardian. They must also have a collar and accurate name tag on.